Chocolate Cake recipe
1/4 cup of butter
1/3 cup of yeast
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
150 g of golden caster sugar
3 tablespoons of cocoa
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 ๐F.
- Add some butter and flour on the pan. Put the parchment paper and also put some butter and flour on the paper.
- Beat the butter until creamy. Add some sugar, and mix well.
- Beat eggs and mix with butter and sugar mixture. Add some milk, water and vanilla extract.
- In another mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa and yeast together.
- Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients’ bowl and mix them together.
- Pour the cake batter into a greased cake pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Leave the cake to cool completely before serving it.